Using Macbooks in a Sleeve/Case

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Mash2K7, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Mash2K7 macrumors newbie

Can anyone recommend a good sleeve/case that can be used with a Macbook. I wanna be bale to use my macbook while its in its sleeve/case. I am intending to my my first macbook white. I will hardly be taking it out the house and it iwll mostly be used around th ehouse i.e in bed, garden, living room, on the sofa etc

I have hear dloads of issues about the white macbook scratching easily and gettign dirty. I just wanted to knwo if anyone can recommned any good protection that will allow me to use my mac while its being protected.

Also can i use my macbook while its in the Huzzk Sleeve?

Thanks

2. KristenM macrumors regular

I just bought a leather case from CoverCase for my new MacBook and I love it. It has a soft lining so there's no worries of scratching like with the plastic hard shells. It's hard in between the soft inside layer and the outside leather and it's really easy to put on and takes little time to take off. There are two separate parts for the top and bottom of the computer so you can easily open and use the MacBook but it's still protected. Plus it looks really nice :)
    There wasn't much information on this company so I was a little nervous ordering from them but I got my case 3 days after I ordered it by Priority Mail even though I only selected the basic shipping.

http://www.covercase.com/product_detail.php?pid=625

3. Mash2K7 thread starter macrumors newbie

Can you use it while the macbooks inside?cause ive noticed from the picture that their are no bands that go over the corners, so doesnt the top cover just fall back when the macbook is open and used

4. Dybbuk macrumors 6502a

Just thought I would mention, the Codex does have those bands.