iPad Using Multiple Ipads to control a PC

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by mdamelio, Mar 31, 2012.

1. mdamelio macrumors newbie

Hi,

I am connecting an iPad to a PC wirelessly through AIR DISPLAY. I am doing this in order to view and control navigation software remotely. I would like to connect an additional iPad for the same purpose and have them run independently. The second iPad can be hard wired and does not have to be wireless.

Does anyone have a suggestion how this can be accomplished ?

2. mikeheenan macrumors 6502

I don't know if it'll help but I use splash top desktop remote on my iPad to connect to and control my pc. It works fantastic! I don't know if it'll work with air display or not. Sorry...

3. Menneisyys2 macrumors 603

Only possible via VLC, NOT via the built-in RDP. Do you still need more info (then, I'll look up my old posts written on this subject)?

4. SpyderBite macrumors 65816

SpyderBite

If the PC is running Win 7 Pro & the iPad has PocketCloud remote desktop or similar app; then RDP is a very real option. I RDP into 3 different PCs with both my iPad & iPhone.

5. Menneisyys2 macrumors 603

Are you sure

- you can access / control the desktop of the same PC at the same time from two devices simultaneously

- all this via the built-in, stock RDP and not some proprietary protocol?

RDP in Windows 7, to my knowledge (also see http://www.windows7hacker.com/index...-concurrent-user-in-remote-desktop-windows-7/ ) still doesn't support co-operation on the same terminal session, unlike some of the other remote desktop solutions like VNC.