Using Siri through Headphones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bisonthrow, Oct 25, 2011.

1. bisonthrow macrumors member

Is anyone aware of a pair of bluetooth headphones that currently are able to interact with Siri?

2. deeddawg macrumors 604

Don't know about headphones, but in case it helps you: Siri works fine with a bluetooth headset; press the "call/talk" button to activate Siri. I'd imagine any bluetooth headphones that provide similar functionality (able to make/accept phone calls) should work fine. If the headphones are A2DP only, then probably not.

3. fuzion11 macrumors 65816

fuzion11

Well my Blueant Q1 didn't do diddly with iOS4.0...but now with 5.0 they work just like how the Apple earphones work...so I'm guessing any and every BT unit would work with Siri....as long as it offers voice commands that is.

Here's a question for someone...if I decided to cut off one of the ear phones (the one without the volume control button) do you think the remaining ear phone would still work?? I just hate having both earphones in when using it as a handsfree and hate having the other earphone dangle below.

4. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

5. fuzion11 macrumors 65816

fuzion11

well it does have wind noise reduction...it works okay...I'm sure even much better with the Q2