Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Using SurfacePad scratched my phone!

Wyl

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 2, 2007
Canada
I have been using SurfacePad for a few months now. I loaded it with two cards My debit and CC. It basically lived in my right pocket 9hrs a day. I started noticing my screen was a little dirty a few weeks ago but never really thought about it. I decided to give my phone a good clean... well images speak for themselves.

What do you think I should do? You think 12South will help me out?

BEWARE... do not using wallet case with a combination of pocket wearing....

Attachments

• Surfacepad scrached my phone 2.jpeg
    Surfacepad scrached my phone 2.jpeg
    331.7 KB · Views: 164
  • Surfacepad scrached my phone 1.jpeg
    Surfacepad scrached my phone 1.jpeg
    332.6 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

Royksöpp

macrumors 65816
Nov 4, 2013
Not to be rude, but what else would you expect having a credit card rubbing against your screen? The 6 is already scratch prone so this is already a recipe for disaster. Unless the scratches are deep a screen protector should cover them up.

Reactions: Will22
Comment

Wyl

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 2, 2007
Canada
Hindsight is 20/20 ... hopefully this thread will remind people to be more careful

Comment

Dino F

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Croydon, South London, UK
Not to be rude, but what else would you expect having a credit card rubbing against your screen? The 6 is already scratch prone so this is already a recipe for disaster. Unless the scratches are deep a screen protector should cover them up.

THIS^^^

I really do not understand why companies continue to produce these so called "wallet cases" where the cards live in the flap and actually touch the phone's screen when you close said flap -it really makes no sense at all. Of course the phone is gonna get scratched..........

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.