Using the iTunes wifi store more than I thought

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Antimatter, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Antimatter macrumors regular

Once I heard that you could download songs to the Touch wirelessly from iTunes I thought to my self "cool, but I probably won't use it". But once I actually got my touch, one of the first things I did was download a song.
    I was hooked.
    Before I got three fourths of my music from Limewire (bad I know), but now I think I'm going to buy all my music from my touch. It's just so simple and easy. Last night I bought an album and downloaded all 15 songs while I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone while laying in bed. It's just awesome!
    I can imagine going on vacation and while driving stopping when I find some wifi to download some new music.

Is anyone else using the WiFi iTunes store more than they thought they would? I'm just curious.

2. SirithX macrumors 6502

SirithX

It's been really nice to browse and listen to samples of stuff when I get bored.

3. ipodtoucher macrumors 68000

ipodtoucher

i have used it a couple of times...i love the super fast downloads...way faster than actual itunes!! i love to just sample music while sitting around...i just hope they upgrade so that you can download videos!

4. Dublo7 macrumors regular

5. iCantwait macrumors 65816

iCantwait

i really am using it loads now i am on my second AUD$20 voucher so i love it, so easy, gonna use it so much more, like hear a song on the radio and go buy it from my touch cut out computer acsess, and i love the auto sync bak2mac IT ALL SO EASY:D as all :apple:products are:D

6. Vigilante macrumors 6502a

Vigilante

I haven't used it at all, and I don't plan to.

7. iCantwait macrumors 65816

iCantwait

thief.

Just bought six more songs. LOL

8. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

it's nice when you're not at the computer and realize there's a song you want to buy or listen to. it's especially nice when you're watching tv and come across a song you want to find out. seconds later, it's purchased. :eek: