Using Verizon iPad mini in UK

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Cassandre, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Cassandre, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2013

Cassandre macrumors newbie

Can anyone help? I have a Verizon iPad mini have tried putting in a 3 nano sim but it only seems to partly recognise it. In General - About -Carrier it does say Three 13.5. But if I turn off wifi it won't connect through 3 mobile network. I even have a cellular data number. I'm just not sure where I am going wrong. Oh and yes I have tried turning the iPad off and on again!

Got it working, connected to computer and did a sync and it recognised it no problem then

2. PDE macrumors 68020

I'm using a Verizon ipad mini with a 3 mobile data sim - cut my old micro sim down to nano size and everything worked perfectly. Have you tried resetting the network settings ? That usually solves these kinds of problems...

3. Cassandre thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi, thanks I did get it working by doing a sync with my computer after this the ipad seemed to recognise it, oh and I'm not sure but before this I hadn't noticed the line with cellular data that popped up and I turned this on and it all was fine