Using wallet cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by anizee, Jul 14, 2013.

1. anizee macrumors newbie

How do you guys use wallet cases? I have always wanted to use one but I thought that the wallet flap on the left would interfere with me using both hands to type messages, answer calls and stuff. Do you simply fold the wallet flap to the back when you call? Doesn't that spoil the case easily, especially the middle intersection holding both sides together?

Thinking of getting a Vaja Nuova Pelle..

2. Dalton63841 macrumors 65816

Dalton63841

I used a cheap Azra wallet case for several months without issue, doing exactly what you describe when I text or get a call. Over time the leather does break in, but it's fine.

Recently though I got to check out a Remora and I love it. I don't need a full case for protection, but it's nice not to have my wallet in my back pocket.

3. DarkoDonnie macrumors member

DarkoDonnie

I've been using a wallet case since the 4 came out. Best thing ever. No interference with the one I have. Always recommend it.

Only thing that sucks is keeping the wallet in the front pocket instead of the back pocket. Feel weird.

4. anizee thread starter macrumors newbie

You guys fold the flap to the back to make calls etc? More worried about spoiling the case than anything else.