UT 2004 sniper zoom?

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by -Ussu, Jun 14, 2007.

1. -Ussu macrumors newbie

I've been play in the demo and I'd like to zoom with the sniper :/ If i looked around, ppl said right click, but i have wireless mighty mouse, only 1 click. Like how to zoom then. :confused:

2. Fearless Leader macrumors 68020

you poor thing, I thought you could right click with the mighty mouse.

3. -Ussu thread starter macrumors newbie

Like thats gonna help me. DOes that mean I cant Zoom??? Then how can i change the key to mouse 4 ( the side ones)

4. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

In the Keyboard & Mouse preferences make Button 4 a right-click. Then again, who games using the Mighty Mouse? :confused:

5. -Ussu thread starter macrumors newbie

Me :) I didnt find it nessesery to buy an extra mouse for gaming, and also i cant find one in estonia :) only 2 shops sell mac things, and they sell only mighty mouses :)

6. Kosh66 macrumors 6502

Or you could go into the UT2004 input preferences and set zoom to whatever you want. UT2004 DOES allow you to customize your keys, and mouse.

Oh, but your playin' the demo. Hoepfully they allow you to modify the keys in the demo.

7. Kosh66 macrumors 6502

USB mice aren't machine specific, you can use ANY USB mouse with a Mac. Just go to a computer store.

8. Chone macrumors 65816

Chone

Yeah and Mighty Mice not only suck for gaming but for general use as well (damn you Apple for your pride), the only reason I have 4 of them is because they came with my Macs and beforehand I had already bought a wired and wireless one (you know, can't beat the Steve hype). To be honest, I wouldn't recommend a mighty mouse to anyone, they are usable yes and at least they have scroll and two buttons but any other mouse in the MM's pricerange is better.

Logitech and Razer make some pretty awesome mice, I have an MX518 and its really good, was pretty inexpensive as well.

9. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

Any USB mouse and keyboard will work on a Mac. ANY

10. Freyqq macrumors 68040

alt-fire is zoom on the sniper I believe. You can change it in options

11. Eric5h5 macrumors 68020

You really don't want to use a Mighty Mouse for UT2004...how are you supposed to properly use the secondary alt-fire mode of the rocket launcher with one? (Where you have to hold down both right and left buttons....)

--Eric