Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DennisMUC

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 16, 2008
Hello everybody,

a few month ago, I bought a V-moda headset for the iPhone at the 5th avenue Apple retail store in New York.

I need some new ear-fittings and I’m wondering weather Apple sells those fittings separately as their are offered on V-moda's website. Unfortunately I live in Germany, so I can't look myself. :D

Best regards
Dennis

rolex54

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2007
Houston, TX
I don't think apple does, you would have to go through v-moda

apple isn't really good at stuff like this, you can buy a printer from them, but not ink:confused:

Flhusky

macrumors 6502a
Aug 28, 2007
Florida
Hello everybody,

a few month ago, I bought a V-moda headset for the iPhone at the 5th avenue Apple retail store in New York.

I need some new ear-fittings and I’m wondering weather Apple sells those fittings separately as their are offered on V-moda's website. Unfortunately I live in Germany, so I can't look myself. :D

Best regards
Dennis
I'm confused, does Germany block v-moda.com or something?

DennisMUC

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 16, 2008
I'm confused, does Germany block v-moda.com or something?

No that's not the problem. The problem is that the delivery to Germany is awfully slow. The last time I ordered two different fittings. One of them was out of stock. No problem, they wanted to send it a few weeks later.

I had been waiting for two month (!) to get the first delivery. The second package came a few weeks later - opened and empty. I guess the German customs had any problems with it. And guess what, I never got a replacement order... I won't risk this again, so I better wait until I am back in the states.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.