V-Moda News

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Espo, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Espo macrumors 6502

I spoke to V-Moda today on the phone, being that I have been waiting about 3 weeks for my Vibe-Duos to be replaced.

They have been having difficulty w/ their warehouse and Vibe Duos are on back order. They also said that after a replacement under warranty, you have a 6 month warranty from the replacement date. I didnt know this, considering my warranty from initial purchase ends next month.

Just some info I thought may be helpful.

2. ratbatblue macrumors 6502

I'm Luckier

Sent in my defective Vibe Duo's on 12/10. V-moda got 'em on 12/15. Replacement is on the truck, to be delivered today. I'm told it will be the newer model, with the angled plug. Merry Christmas to me, I guess. Sorry to hear yours is taking so long, OP.

Mine are the Nero model. If yours are not, there's probably a back order on your specific model. Just occurred to me.

3. Surely Guest

Surely

Diggin' up an old-ish thread......

My 2nd set of Vibe Duos just died.

My first pair was the old model with the straight plug. The right earphone stopped working as I happened to be outside an Apple Store- I bought them at an Apple Store. Luckily, I told the right Apple sales guy, and he just opened a pack and gave me a new pair (even though he really wasn't supposed to). I originally bought them last February, and they conked-out in lat October.

The replacement pair had the angled plug. Yesterday, all of a sudden, the right earphone died. I contacted V-Moda, and I am shipping the defective set to them and they are going to send me a replacement. Luckily, they are located in Los Angeles (20 minutes away from me, actually), so the shipping time won't be long.

For $99, they should last longer, especially since I take care of them. How disappointing.

I'm sure my next set will die too. Hopefully that will happen within the 6 month new warranty period so I'll be able to replace them again.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue? The right earphone only?

4. ki2594 macrumors 6502a

my left one just died :/

i really liked these headphones, i'm gonna have to buy some skullcandies or something for now, i need some headphones for my podcast recording on tuesday :0