V-Moda Vibe Duo

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ian-frs, Sep 12, 2007.

1. ian-frs macrumors 6502

I am considering getting these ear buds. Does anyone have them? I would like to know how long the cable is and how good the sound quality is. If someone has these and Shure E2C's and could compare them that would be fantastic...For me the Shure adapter is just to long so I am now in the market for something that is iPhone compatible.

2. NightStorm macrumors 68000

I looked into these, but I don't believe they have the button like the Apple iPhone headphones do. I thought about picking them up anyways, but I'm hoping that Shure releases something soon.

3. linshiwen macrumors member

4. ian-frs thread starter macrumors 6502

I personally never use the mic controll...I am just looking for the quality.

5. 7racer macrumors regular

I love the control!

I can be surfing the net and pause and start a MP3 track or fast forward!

I cannot see getting another headphone without the controls.

6. jecapaga macrumors 601

jecapaga

i agree..i love this feature. just used the crap out of the mic control today. very nice.

7. Wyvernspirit macrumors 6502a

Wyvernspirit

I was considering the V-Moda for my Apple "rebate" as I REALLY don't like the ones Apple provides, as they hurt my ears. I have been using my old Apple in-ear headset that feels good, sounds ok, but are falling apart. The V-Moda would give me microphone that I don't have now, and I would not miss the other features, but I might want to wait till the new ones come out and see what the price is and make a decision as to wether the added functionality would be worth the added cost. If they are under the $100 for some reason (ie they lower the price on the current model) then yes, otherwise, eh, not sure yet, will have to see.

8. Akira1980 macrumors 6502

Akira1980

I have been using he duo since the day one. And I am 100% satisfied. It sounds great and the mic comes in handy while driving. I am going to upgrade when the new duo comes out with the remote.

9. Wyvernspirit macrumors 6502a

Wyvernspirit

How does the mic come in handy while driving? You shouldn't be using headphones while driving, and in many areas, not sure where your from, illegal. So what kind of set up do you have that lets you use the mic? If its good, I might like to use it as well, as I hate using the phone while driving, and generally don't, unless it is necessary.

10. Gonzlobo Suspended

Don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty disappointed with 3rd party accessories (headphones, not cases... I could care less about cases). Is anyone out there developing an iphone/car integration kit?

11. Akira1980 macrumors 6502

Akira1980

When I drive, I only put one headphone in my right ear. (The side with mic) So I have the left ear open. It is same as using the bluetooth headset.

12. Wyvernspirit macrumors 6502a

Wyvernspirit

Ok. In a way it might be better, as it probably not as heavy as a Bluetooth headset. I don't know how people walk around all day wearing them.