Vaja agenda iPhone 6 Plus w/pics

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ladyalex05, Sep 17, 2015.

1. ladyalex05 macrumors newbie

ladyalex05

i decided to write a review on this as I didn't see one on this forum for my color or this particular style. I ordered this directly from vaja pre made. No customization via FedEx (although shipped from IL) I ordered this on Sept 11th and received on the 17th. I ordered this in a birch orange and did so because the leather looked to wear well based in the pics that showed the case after 2 weeks of use. It's beautifully made, it smells wonderful and it seems like it will protect the phone well. We shall see over time as the grip I previously had didn't last for 3 months and I dropped my phone and the screen cracked. Granted Apple didn't make the screens on the 6 as sturdy as the 5's soooo I'm giving vaja another shot as the leather is beautiful. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

It's beautiful. I hope it holds up better than the other case you showed us in the other thread. I am currently also using a wallet case. It's the Incipio Highland. There's no drop protection to speak of but it offers great protection from bending and scratching of the screen in my pocket and purse. This time around for the new Rose Gold 6S Plus I'm going for a clear case to enjoy the color for a bit. But eventually after the novelty wears off I intend to transition to a wallet style case. I will keep this one in mind and look forward to any updates you may provide.

3. ladyalex05 thread starter macrumors newbie

ladyalex05

4. ladyalex05 thread starter macrumors newbie

ladyalex05

Thanks. Isn't it a beaut!!! I hope it holds up better than the grip as I too ordered the rose gold 6+ I have a month until it ships but hey...at least I know it's on the way. I contacted vaja about the other one so let's see what they say, for the money, the case should've held up better than what it did.

This case does seem to protect the screen from scratches and the such and from the pics they provided it seems as if the leather will wear better.