Vaja Agenda Wallet for IPhone 6 Plus. With PIX!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by enzo thecat, Nov 1, 2014.

1. enzo thecat, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2014

enzo thecat macrumors 6502

enzo thecat

After a month long wait, it finally came. I have to say I abolutely love it. Like everything, its not perfect. With all my cards and some bills, its not going to close completely flat. But after a couple hours its already conforming a little better. But its not ever going to be flat. There is no magnet or closing feature. But I'm fine with that. I did not want a strap or band to have to wrap around like some other models have. Also, I think a magnet would have made it that much thicker

It holds a TON. 5 card slots and 2 large slots for bills, pictures, business cards, etc. \\ My favorite thing is the quality. I am giving up a Louis Vuitton wallet for this. And this feels like the finest leather money can buy.

Its not bad using the phone with it in the case The flap folds over, back-to-back. Texting is fine as well as phone calls.

My favorite feature is how easy the phone snaps in and out. This way I will not be hesitant to use this or another case depending on my needs. I'm thrilled and I'd recommend it to all my fellow MR contributors. And I'm not a Vaja die-hard. Some of their styling is hit or miss. This is my favorite from them. I'll use the heck out of this thing.

Attached Files:

2. enzo thecat thread starter macrumors 6502

enzo thecat

Attached Files:

3. enzo thecat thread starter macrumors 6502

enzo thecat

4. ValO macrumors 65816

Nice!
    What kind of leather is it? And what color?
    Bridge leather on the outside?

5. jackwins macrumors regular

6. ics55 macrumors regular

Im also thinking about getting on of these. How would you take a photo with the phone in the case?

7. TheSacredSoul macrumors 6502a

If you're doing it landscape, you gotta let the flap hang down. If you flip it back, the front flap will cover the camera.

8. enzo thecat thread starter macrumors 6502

enzo thecat

black and yes, Bridge leather

9. Ferbo macrumors newbie

Nice! I'll probably order this one as well or the Agenda LP version.

10. ASUgrad1999 macrumors regular

ASUgrad1999

I've got one of these on order but I've since found the Atelier Pall http://www.atelierpall.com/ and think this will work better for me. I may just order both and sell whichever one I don't use on eBay.

11. Tarheels23, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2014

Tarheels23 macrumors member

Tarheels23

Received my Vaja Agenda Wallet case for my IP6+ today, after a long anticipated wait. Ordered it on 10/21.

I got the BRIDGE PINECONE & INTERIOR BRIDGE LONDON

I LOVE IT!!!

Attached Files:

12. Tarheels23 macrumors member

Tarheels23

Another

Attached Files:

13. AutoLode macrumors regular

AutoLode

Very nice cases I think I'm going to have to have one but prolly w/o the agenda

14. Tarheels23 macrumors member

Tarheels23

Another pic

Attached Files:

15. Autokon macrumors 6502

Autokon

Fellow Vaja Owners,

Quick question - Did any of your cases arrive with small scuffs on it? I recently got my Agenda for my 6+ and it arrived with some small scuffs, not huge or anything, but certainly noticable. Vaja says its standard according to an email chain I've had going with them.

Just curious what others are experiencing as this is my first Vaja case.. :)

16. AutoLode macrumors regular

AutoLode

interested in seeing pics of these scuffs

17. Ladyc0524 macrumors member

Ladyc0524

Mine did. I received it yesterday and noticed a scuff on the front of it. My co-worker is going to bring his leather polish in tomorrow so I can use it.

18. carreragt7 macrumors regular

Quick question for the rest of you who've ordered stuff from Vaja.

My Grip Pique is supposed to be delivered Monday by 10:30am but on the FedEx tracking site it states that there is a "Clearance Delay" due to needing a "Commercial Invoice." FedEx claims it can't get the package from Customs without that paperwork. I contacted Vaja CS and Cecilia said, "That message is shown since the package has to clear local Customs before entering its final route.
    But do not worry since all the corresponding paperwork has been passed to Fedex so they can take care of the release."

But I've talked to FedEx CS twice and they claim that the Invoice is missing and without it they can't get the case to me.

Anyone else run into this 'delay' on FedEx tracking and did it fix itself as Vaja claims or did you have to have them resend the paperwork?

19. ASUgrad1999 macrumors regular

ASUgrad1999

I am patiently waiting for mine to be delivered. I ordered it on 11/20 so I'm hopeful I'll get it next week but not really expecting it. When I ordered it they were pretty up front it would take a month or so but I never saw an expected date as part of my order confirmation. For those of you that ordered, do they always send an update when it ships? I'm having it shipped to my office so I can't use Fedex Delivery Manager.

FYI - I ordered bridge black / bridge London.

20. carreragt7 macrumors regular

I ordered mine on the 7th and it shipped a couple days ago, but with a potential delay as paperwork is supposedly missing. When it was shipped I got an email from Vaja with a link to track the package.

I'd say yours would probably ship around the first week to middle of January if they keep the pace they had with mine and with the holidays in between.

21. Ladyc0524 macrumors member

Ladyc0524

I ordered mine October 18 and it didn't ship until November 28. It came through snail mail (DHL/USPS) and I received it on December 16.

22. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Ordered mine on November 16th and shipped last week but has been sitting in Buenos Aires for 5 days. Missing signature... My other grip I ordered I never got a notification it just arrived...

23. ics55 macrumors regular

I just saw this. Mine is in the exact same state. I also emailed Cecilia, and got the same responce. I called Fedex and they told me the same thing. If I had to guess, id say that Vaja shipped a bunch together and screwed up the paperwork. They are going to sit there until its fixed. Since it effects a bunch of us, hopefully, they will deal with it.

24. carreragt7 macrumors regular

FedEx called me back today to follow up with me. It looks like it was a shipment of over 90 packages so there are definitely others in the same boat. Vaja claimed the paperwork is already with FedEx so hopefully it is just a delay in processing due to the weekend.

25. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Mine looks to be on the way again or at least has made some movement. This is the response I recieved from Vaja. I believe they had their ducks in a row it's just customs...

"The order had to go through special export scanning. These procedures are exclusively set by local regulations and though they are not frequent, they may happen from time to time, if they consider
    them necessary.
    Then extra information may be asked either to the courier or the company. And this brings about some delay in all the clearance process. Unfortunately, this delay is beyond our control.
    All required documents have been provided by us in due time and form. We estimate the package should resume normal shipping course soon.

We feel sorry for this unfortunate situation

Best regards,"