Vaja Agenda Wallet!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mademan118, Sep 26, 2014.

1. mademan118 macrumors regular

Attached Files:

2. ageller macrumors newbie

Agreed. Just ordered the regular agenda case, and I usually hate cases. It just looked too beautiful and I couldn't resist with all the options it had.

Only thing is I have awful luck with FedEx and they only use FedEx (in July and August alone they delivered three packages to the wrong person and I'm still waiting on them to reimburse me). Plus, brokerage fees are outrageous. I once paid $40 for a $50 set of screen protectors.

3. Rooskibar03, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2014

Rooskibar03 macrumors 65816

Rooskibar03

Vaja makes the best cases hands down.

That may be a contender for when I finally get a plus, only issue I possibly see is how do you take a photo with the cover folded back?

4. linkgx1 macrumors 68000

Whew. Glad I reread the name. Thought it said something else at first!

Beautiful wallet there. I'm so excited about the cases. This might be the one to get. I have a wallet case for my note 3. Can get unwieldy at times, but it's great. Can't wait for my plus!

5. lewisd25 macrumors 6502a

6. gameboy213 macrumors 6502

gameboy213

7. Jizzles macrumors regular

Ya but their leather is quality

8. Munitalp macrumors 65816

The agenda is basically their Grip case with a leather flap sewn onto the back of it.

9. ZipZap macrumors 603

Vaja cases are nice looking but I have bought many and here are my negatives:

1) I have never found them to be slim or less bulky
    2) The flip gets in the way
    3) I really hate that bend for a stand "feature". I feel that the cover will not lay flat after a while
    4) expensive when factoring shipping

Unless they have changed materials I will be the Apple leather case is thinner, lighter and less bulky

10. Munitalp macrumors 65816

I got the Vaja Grip for the iPhone 6 and they did make it lighter, but it almost feels flimsy now. It pretty much feels like a business card covered in leather -- and they removed the lip on the screen side too.

11. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

I'm disappointed by the color options.

But I do have to say if you're spending $130 on a case, Vaja's quality is almost worth it.

12. hypno macrumors regular

I imagine 2-3 cards in this thing without a magnetic closure will make it pretty meh. That side shot with everything neat and tucked is clearly without cards in the wallet.

13. w00tini macrumors 6502a

have been looking for a way to get rid of the wallet and phone in each pocket... going to give this a try. just picked it up in black. Will report on fit and finish

14. Jizzles macrumors regular

Shame it looks so nice but the cons have changed my mind. I guess the search continues :/

15. Raffi macrumors 6502a

Raffi

16. troop231 macrumors 603

Problem with this case/wallet is that it uses adhesive to secure the phone.

Even though Vaja says the adhesive is reusable and leaves no residue, this makes it a no buy for me unfortunately.

17. Jizzles macrumors regular

Ah it's like that other case that someone posted...I think from tuffluv? I don't like the idea of the adhesive either.

18. troop231 macrumors 603

Yup! I'm thinking about getting this wallet: http://jolioriginals.com/collections/smooth/products/smooth-wallet

And using an Apple silicone case instead. Seems like a better combo to me.

[​IMG]

19. Jizzles macrumors regular

Hmm that sleeve is nice. The whole bending thing though gets to me. I'm using spigen's soft flex and my phone has a slight bend now (doesn't fully lay flat on a table). I did have the apple's red leather case but returned it because it didn't actually look like the color red.

I've been browsing etsy for some cases as well.

20. troop231 macrumors 603

That sleeve above is a wallet for cash/cards, not the iPhone :)

They do offer a sleeve for the iPhone though, but I still think having the wallet seperate from the iPhone is better in this case.

21. Jizzles macrumors regular

True. I've been thinking if my phone gets lost or stolen then there goes my cards along with license...plus the Burberry wallet my wife got me for my birthday several years ago would be lonely and possibly a mad wife lol

22. Marcus72 macrumors member

I want a wallet but I don't anything that shows my credit cards on the back when I'm out in public. I don't want to be sitting on some train entertaining myself on the iphone, and folks looking at my credit cards or driver license on the back. Especially if I'm traveling out of the country

23. troop231 macrumors 603

My thoughts exactly. If I'm on a phone call, the last thing I want is for the flap on the back to be showing my driver license/ID, cash, and debit cards. :rolleyes:

24. Raffi macrumors 6502a

Raffi

Did you look at the pics? Its in a snap case/wallet. I don't see adhesive at all.

25. troop231 macrumors 603

Crap, I got the wrong case mixed up. It appears it's the Wallet Pelle that uses the adhesive:

http://www.vajacases.com/iphone-6-leather-cases/wallet-pelle

"Hard ABS core covered with Premium Argentinian leather / Reusable Adhesive backing that never leaves a residue" :eek:

Very confusing because they don't offer a Wallet Agenda for the regular 6, only the Wallet Pelle.