Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JimmyJawn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 29, 2008
NJ
Clip option sold out. Eagerly awaiting mine, thought somebody would have posted this by now (unless I'm out of the loop and its been up for a while).

Italchef

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2003
Maple, Ontario
Wow these cases sell out quickly. If any of you out there have one of these can you tell me, is it the last case for the iPhone that you'll buy? Is it that nice?

yOyOYoo

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2005
CA
What is the difference between the "black and red" and getting an ivolution 3G in black?

is the texture different? are they different sizes?

I think I may like the black on black version of the case.

Bobioden

macrumors 68000
Sep 23, 2007
Denver
What is the difference between the "black and red" and getting an ivolution 3G in black?

I think I may like the black on black version of the case.

The main difference is the LE Black and Red are made and ready to ship in 3 days. The other is custom made and can be 20-30 days to ship.

ValientHimself

macrumors member
Dec 9, 2007
Chicago

The difference is that the LE is made out of "Floater" leather, which has a heavier grain and in my opinion is more durable then the regular leather that they use. They are also ready made and ship instantaneously which is nice.

And in response to Italchef, yes, after getting my LE white/white Vaja case, I have no desire to ever purchase another case. Light years beyond anything else out there in terms of quality, design, and looks.

halfkorean

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2008
Dang Peer Pressure!

Just got my order in for the clipless version... the clip version was already sold out.

xerikx

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2007
love the case, but i wish the flap was a little better engineered so it wouldn't just be hanging down while you talk on the phone

looks somewhat retarded

yOyOYoo

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2005
CA
How much bulk does this case add?

Compared to let's say the Incase Slider, or the Seidio Innocase II... anyone know?

What about playing games? Or using the phone in landscape horizontal mode, does the flap get in the way of use?

I'm more and more tempted to buy this case once it comes back into stock...but I am already quite happy with my Seidio innocase.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.