Vaja Case iPhone Owners Look Here [HELP]

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ericxd, Jul 2, 2009.

1. ericxd macrumors regular

I'm very interested in purchasing an vaja case for my iPhone; the Black & Red Edition one.

But I am debating whether to get it with a ultra clip or not. I like to go both waysl I can carry my iPhone in my pants or hold it on the belt.

So can anyone please show me how the Vaja Case looks like with the 'Ultra Clip'. Can you let it side ways like the INCASE FOLIO? And if you sit in vertical, does the case comes too close to your jean pockets causing it to block your pockets of your jeans?

Let me know!

2. ericxd thread starter macrumors regular

3. Xanderprime macrumors member

I can't help you with pics of a vaja case with the ultra clip bit I can tell you (from experience with 2 vaja cases on two past devices) that the case will swing freely from your belt so it's easy to swing out of the way if you need to reach your pocket. Personally I would not get it with the belt clip though as the flap could snag on something and then drop open leaving the face of the phone exposed. Plus the knob is annoying if want to slip it in your pocket. My vaja for my iphone 3gs does not have the belt clip for these reasons.

4. ericxd thread starter macrumors regular

i went with the ultraclip 5 dollars more, i can hold in on my belt and if not its only a tiny nickel in my pants, i can live with that

i have a good feelign about this when it comes!
    How long it takes them to ship the premade ones?