Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BaronvdB

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 22, 2007
Does Vaja still do coupon/promo codes?? Does anybody know if there are any current ones or did you get a coupon with the last order or anything?

Thanks!

Cuthbert

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2008
Does Vaja still do coupon/promo codes?? Does anybody know if there are any current ones or did you get a coupon with the last order or anything?

Thanks!

I need to resurrect this thread. Does anyone have any coupon codes? Thanks everyone.

Cuthbert

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2008
LOL, this thread has so many views and absolutely no posts on codes. Can anyone help?

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
well I emailed them

asked if they be interested in giving us a code. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask I figure there are lots of us looking. Cross your fingers! if they give me one I can post you bet I will or I will tell you if they say no.

Cuthbert

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2008
asked if they be interested in giving us a code. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask I figure there are lots of us looking. Cross your fingers! if they give me one I can post you bet I will or I will tell you if they say no.

I asked a couple of days ago. They told me they were not offering any at this point. Maybe you'll have better luck.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
Yup you were right

I asked a couple of days ago. They told me they were not offering any at this point. Maybe you'll have better luck.

I was hoping the current economy and the fact that they could have allot of quick sales would fire them up. No such luck!

Hi!

At present we do not have any promotions or discounts available.

Anyway, we really appreciate your having contacted us

Best regards,

Maria Cecilia
García Querol
Customer Care Department
http://www.vajachoice.com

Cjanssen

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2007
Just used one

Searching google came through, just used the code:

spoilme

seems to be 10% of total (including shipping)

MICHAELSD

macrumors 603
Jul 13, 2008
NJ
Coupons go a long way for Vaja. Are there any working coupons available? I have a $100 Amex gift card I want to use, but the case I want comes out to $110 including shipping. Vaja practically always has an active coupon.

steve09090

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2008
What did you order, if you don't mind my asking?

I just bought 3 x iPhone 4s cases for $US395 and it took off $US59.25 +$US57 postage to Australia. spoilme still apparently works for 15% off. Thanks jfisk87!

nencyde

macrumors newbie
Dec 20, 2011
I am also looking some good coupon codes on cell cases.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.