Vaja Cases--- what's the big deal?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by charliehustle, Sep 3, 2010.

1. charliehustle macrumors 6502

So obviously I know it has good quality leather and can't deny the colors are nice, but who really wants a huge flap open each time they want to glance at or use the phone?

The only case I would consider getting is the one that only protects the back and the phone just slides in..

I remember my nokia n98 had one of those cases with the flap, and it was soo annoying..

so my question is who actually uses those cases? overrated in my opinion.

2. DroidRules macrumors 65816

Lots of people like the idea of having protection on the front of their phone and opening a flap isn't a big deal for them..... Bigger question is why didn't you put this in the accessories forum and even bigger question is why do you care so much to make a post r/t this subject?

People like the case they like, don't like it don't buy it easy solution to your non-problem.

3. Salacion macrumors 6502a

Why do I feel like we're talking about a female's genitalia?

4. charliehustle thread starter macrumors 6502

Ya, I just realized there was an accessories section.. you know how to move it?

and I'm not questioning why people are buying it, but seeing if there is any good reasons to get the full case..

I love the look of it, but hate the functionality of it.. like folding the whole case behind the phone for each call.. is really worth it?

5. jacollins macrumors 6502a

Because it's a Vaja case?

6. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I've purchased vaja cases before and for the most part the quality of the leather and workmanship are is unparalleled. You pay for hand made products and this is no exception.

7. suade8880 macrumors member

They should call it a Vajaina case.;)

8. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

aka the flesh light.

9. Holty123 macrumors 6502

Holty123

i have had 4 vaja's cases now one for each iphone they are still like new they still smell of leather mmm i have dropped every phone and they are still mint the protection is very good you either like them or you don't there are hundreds of different cases you can choose from i just prefer vaja

10. charliehustle thread starter macrumors 6502

I really like the cases, and probably gonna get one anyways.. but I'm leaning towards the case that only covers the back..

but I might get a full cover one too just to see what it's like..

I got a really nice case for my ipad that I'm happy with... I agree 100% on quality