VAJA Grip Case Iphone 6+

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ladyalex05, Nov 21, 2014.

1. ladyalex05 macrumors newbie

ladyalex05

I ordered the Vaja Grip case for Iphone 6+ today and was wondering if anyone has this case and can share their review and pictures.

2. carreragt7 macrumors regular

There are a couple threads on here that go into quite some detail on the Vaja Grip for the 6/6+, I'd look for them.

I've got the Grip LP for the 6+ for my wife's phone, and I really like it. I'm waiting for my Grip Pique to show up for my 6.

3. ladyalex05 thread starter macrumors newbie

ladyalex05

I just wanted to do a follow up to this. The case finally came after a month ( as stated so there was no surprise on delivery times) The leather was BEAUTIFUL.......HOWEVER, the lip of the case did not fully cover the phone AND one drop and the screen shattered. Now I don't fully blame vaja as Apple has not made these screens as sturdy as the 5 and this is my 2nd plus that I have broken. But after 3-4 months of use, the leather wore horribly around the edges of the case. I'm going to write the company and see if they'll replace as for the money, I expected better wear. Attached are photos. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

4. GrumpyMom macrumors 603

GrumpyMom

Thank you for following up and I am sorry the cases didn't work out for you. I, too, have shattered a screen and I've never done that before.

That is a lot of wear for such short term use.