Vaja Grip versus Piel Frama Grip for 6+

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ics55, Nov 16, 2014.

1. ics55 macrumors regular

Anyone have any thoughts? Anyone have both? I have a Vaja that I really like and I want to get a second grip. The Vaja ones have the usual 25 day wait and Piel Frama is in stock at Cases.com. I'm tempted....

2. carreragt7 macrumors regular

I've also got a couple Vaja cases on order (grip pique for my 6 and a grip LP for my wife's 6+).

I haven't seen any reviews on the piel frama for the 6/6+ but would be interested in seeing some, especially if they have a Vaja case to compare.

That said, if cases.com has a good return policy might be worth trying out yourself. But when I looked it seemed that many of the piel frama cases said 4-5 weeks from order date, so depending on color it isn't any quicker than Vaja.

3. ics55 thread starter macrumors regular

OK. Just tried that. They have many of the cases in stock now. Mine should ship tomorrow.

4. ics55 thread starter macrumors regular

Ok - I just got a Piel Frama grip. First impressions - it is a bit bulkier and boxier than the Vaja. I got the ostrich one, and the ostrich portion is just stitched to the back. It does not wrap around. Bottom line is that this is OK, but I still prefer Vaja.

Attached Files:

5. carreragt7 macrumors regular

Thanks for the comparison pics. Happen to have any with the phone in the cases?

Just received the grip for my wife's 6+ and love it! Jealous that my pique one won't get to me til almost Christmas.