Vaja holster cases?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Penguinwrangler, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Penguinwrangler macrumors regular

These guys have a flashy website and they sure look nice, but can anyone here who has owned one give a little more info on the quality of these cases? I like my current blackberry holster, and I've always thought that most of the skins for the iPhone were ugly, so a holster case appeals to me, and since it's going to essentially become a part of my daily wardrobe, I'd like to get a decent one.

If anyone can give a qualified yay or nay to this company I'd really appreciate it.

2. r6girl Administrator/Editor

r6girl

Staff Member

i love vaja products - i get one for almost every one of my gadgets. i've written reviews of a couple of their iphone products for my site. highly recommended...

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I can personally second r6girl's claims that they're quality products. Many will say there is no value in them considering their price point. However, if you've had a cheap leather case (ever) then you will know there is value with Vaja. Aside from using top-grade leather, their craftsmenship is top knotch in my opinion. If I were at all the holster-type girl I would certainly re-invest some cash into a case. I owned one for my first iPod. With the iPod being nearly $500 out the door the case was a worthy investment.

Since it'll be part of your daily wardrobe I wouldn't hesitate in buying one. Alternatively Coach and LV also make some nice cases, though I find both of their cases to be made as well as the Vaja so why bother spending more money? Unless of course the name brand is what you want to flaunt around--then have at it. :)

4. Lenow macrumors regular

Vaja is the best of the best

I have used Vaja products since my very first Palm Pilot. I am going to miss my current Iphone holster with the rivet clip. They have stopped using the rivet clip, but I don't know why. It is the best clip I have ever owned, and I have used them all. I can't wait to see the newest holsters for the 3G. They have a few up now, but I don't like the fold over.

But, you can't go wrong with Vaja. Top Quality, perfect fit, great colors.

5. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

HI R6girl, i seen on your site that you used Incase Slider hard case for iPhone. How is it holding up ? do you still use it ?
    I have the save Vaja case as you but after a while it started to feel bulky and the flap was getting annoying. So now im using a incase folio with invisbileshield