Vaja iPhone Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Doju, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Doju macrumors 68000

Hey guys, I've recently found myself in a dilemma in choosing a case for my phone. I can basically customize the case to have whatever color scheme I desire, but that leaves me with many decisions, and as the case is slightly expensive, I don't want to make the wrong one.

http://www.vajacases.com/home/home_en.html

(Products > Phones > Apple > iPhone 3G > iVolution SP)

Once on the case's page, click Customize to bring up the customization page.

What color is your preference? I'm leaning towards the following, or the same with an orange stripe.

[​IMG]

The only thing that frightens me is that white leather usually changes color very easily.

2. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

Nice case. Not sure I like the cover portion of it though. I think it would get in the way of using the phone to much for me.

They do say on their site that the lighter colored leathers scratch and wear out easier than the darker colors. So I guess you just have to decide what you want. If it were me and I was spending 80$ on a case, I would want to make sure it lasted a really long time.

3. JIGPhone macrumors newbie

I ordered black leather with ice flow stripe... currently on day 35. Hope it comes on time. :eek:

Attached Files:

4. bug67 macrumors regular

bug67

Mine. Go Cowboys! Actually, I didn't select the colors because of the Dallas Cowboys, I just thought they looked good together.

This is the third thread I've posted these pictures in. Can't wait to actually get the case! :D

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Nicolecat macrumors 6502a

Nicolecat

Yeah...I'm not sure about the flip cover either. I looked up reviews for these on youtube. ...and though the people touting the reviews are raving over the quality of the product, which seems to be amazing...the flip cover seems to get in the way.

I can't seem to find a review on the ivolution grip by vaja (which looks to be the same thing...minus the flip)...I can't wait to see one though.

Attached Files:

6. ahcl20 macrumors member

I've ordered the iVolution SP with black body and dark blue stripe. There's a photo of them on Page 2 of the other thread. Seems like a very popular colorway as there are at least 3 members who have said that they ordered the exact same one.

I'm on day 45, no dispatch email yet! Getting excited-

7. joneill55 macrumors 6502

I've owned one of these for an iPhone 2G and just order a "black on black" for a 3G iphone. They are great. I use a screen film protector and this case and have had no issues with my iPhone 2G what so ever. Love this case. Slides into/out of pocket with no issues and the quality of the leather is outstanding.

I'll upgrade to a 3G iPhone when the case arrives or wait to see what "santa" has to offer from Apple for the hollies!

8. Nicolecat macrumors 6502a

Nicolecat

Oh, cool. Thanks!

9. Doju thread starter macrumors 68000

Hmm, thanks guys. Keep the replies coming, but I'm somewhat against black, it's far too generic.