Vaja iVolution For The Original iPhone Question

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by NiCk-, Sep 28, 2008.

1. NiCk- macrumors regular

I finally made up my mind on buying a Vaja case for my 1st gen iPhone, but when i visited their site to choose the "iVolution Grip", I found out that it wasn't available .. Instead they only offered 5 different kinds of cases, and one of them was the "iVolution Top" ...
    Now, from what I have seen, the iVolution Top is exactly like the iVolution Grip but also has a top cover ... So I was wondering, if I can remove that front cover from the iVolution Top, in order to "transform" it into an iVolution Grip :p Thanks !

2. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

You could, but the top part is attached to the rest of the case.

3. NiCk- thread starter macrumors regular

By the pics i have seen, it seems that the top part can be "cut off" without damaging the rest of the case .. I just want to know if that's possible ..

P.s. Is there any other way to get a black iVolution Grip for the iPhone 1st gen ?? ( already tried ebay )

4. Lenow macrumors regular

I have a wine red ivolution for first iphone

If you would like to purchase my wine red ivolution grip, I would be happy to sell it to you. It has the rivet clip, which they don't sell anymore. It was my favorite clip of any I have ever had. I wish they sold it with the new cases for the 3G.