Vaja iVolution Sp (no flap)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iphonefanatic, Apr 4, 2009.

1. iphonefanatic macrumors member

Hey guys, I've had my capsule rebel for a while and am looking to get a new case. I think the vaja looks really nice, but it is very expensive. Is it worth getting one of these. Or should I just go for a Candyshell.

Thanks in advance

2. smarter macrumors member

I ordered my Vaja iVolution 2 weeks ago. I'm eagerly awaiting delivery. I really hope Vaja is living up to their reputation of making the greatest cases.

I ordered mine in 2 colors: Front 'Brownie', back and inside in 'Dark blue'.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. iphonefanatic thread starter macrumors member

Yeah it looks awesome.. Just kinda wondering if it is worth the price.. Definitley want to know what you think when you get it

Thanks

4. smarter macrumors member

I got my Vaja today!

Today I received my Vaja iVolution case (no flap). I really love this case. Leather quality is superb and I love the colors (and smell) of it!

I chose front color in 'Brownie', the back and inside are 'Dark blue'.

some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. kits macrumors member

Great looking pictures. Does it add lot of bulk to the phone? How do you compare with other sleek cases like incase Slider and Incipion Feather Slim cases? I am tempted to order one but I am waiting to do only if I get the new iPhone expected this summer as the dimensions could change for it.

6. smarter macrumors member

Yes, it does add a considerable amount of bulk. The leather has a great, comfortable and luxurious touch (and the smell of it is fantastic...)

For me It's not too big, but it's definitely something totally different to the Incipio Feather.

I also have the Moshi iGlaze 3G (similar to the Feather) which I also like very much, but adds no protection except scratch protection for the back.

Moshi iGlaze 3G:
    [​IMG]

Compared to Vaja iVolution:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. smarter macrumors member