Vaja ivoluton suit w/ invisible shield? anyone know?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by supertramp2k, Jul 21, 2009.

1. supertramp2k macrumors newbie

Does anyone know if the Vaja ivolution suit works with the invisible shield or related products? Specifically with the uMBP 13"

Thanks!

2. pnyc macrumors 6502

It should, the InvisibleShield is very think so it shouldn't interfere with the way i-volution fits around the MacBook. Why would you want to use both?

3. fireman13 macrumors 6502

I don't know for sure.

But I bet it wont work together. The Vaja has a very good fit. Meaning it fits snug because it's well made. The invisible shield is very tacky on the outside(not sure if that is the word I'm looking for or not). If you slide the Vaja over the Invisible shield you may not get it off. Unless the Vaja is inserted differently. I am not to sure about that case for Macs, they are great for phones but way to rich for my blood so I've never actually seen one.

I would hate for you to spend all that money and they not work. It is kinda pointless to have them both on at the same time, seeing how they both do the same thing.
    Anyway,I hope someone here has them both and can answer your question.

4. supertramp2k thread starter macrumors newbie

I really don't see them as performing the same function. The ivolution suit looks like it is a very high grade variation on the Speck hardshell. Dust and other contaminants can get between the case and computer, causing scratches and rub marks. The invisible shield would protect from the scratches.