Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pjrufus

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 20, 2014
Wanted a new case for my 6+, nothing wrong with my old one - Noreve white leather, just tired of looking at the same one for a year and a half. Been thinking about Vaja. Got an email today for Vaja-Lab on Gilt City today. $25 for $50 credit, $50 for $100, $100 for $200.

Bought an old-gold top flip case, $104 less $100 credit voucher +9.95 shipping. Made my buying decision much easier.

Read the requirements if you are interested. Voucher is not good on custom cases at Vaja, only the premade cases at Vaja-Lab. Although some of the ones I looked at are on both sites. I would look at the Vaja-Lab site first to see if there is a case you want. Also, I found the site a bit quirky. I would click on the link for 6/6s plus cases, and the case I wanted, kept disappearing, or wouldn't stay in my cart. When I was ready to buy, I had to search for the one I wanted. Ended up finishing the tranaction on my Macbook instead of my iPad.

Hope it's okay to post links - I'm not selling anything, just know there are some people on here that like Vaja cases, passing on some info.

https://www.giltcity.com/philadelph...=googlebrand&gclid=CIPpvd-K_csCFYQfhgod6G0EYA

http://vaja-lab.myshopify.com

Nancy bout

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2013
Sounds good- I signed up for newsletter maybe somehow I can get a voucher- not sure how to get it lol
I liked some that I saw on there! A white leather case - noreve sounds neat!

Pjrufus

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 20, 2014
Sounds good- I signed up for newsletter maybe somehow I can get a voucher- not sure how to get it lol
I liked some that I saw on there! A white leather case - noreve sounds neat!

You have to purchase the discount voucher thru Gilt City, link above, my voucher was emailed about a half hour later.

I won't buy from Noreve again. The leather on mine is Ok, but could be nicer. The main problem is the opening for the rear camera lens, it's white leather so photos are blown out. Any non-black case will have this problem. (Vaja has the lens outlined in black.) I emailed them (Noreve) about it, and basically, they don't care. I ended up taking a Black Sharpie to the opening.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.