Vaja Nuova Pelle

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by blkonblk17, Oct 2, 2013.

1. blkonblk17 macrumors 6502

Just picked this up at my local best buy. According to Vaja, each Nuova Pelle is meticulously crafted by hand out of a single piece of our premium Bridge Leather for increased strength, durability and character.

Overall, feels and smells great!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. lahin macrumors newbie

3. justiny macrumors 6502

justiny

Vaja cases are very, very nice. I miss mine from my 3G.

4. johnnyapples33d macrumors member

Nice! If it had a cut out in the front for the ear piece, I'd be sold! I would like to make calls with the case closed.

5. Popsie, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2013

Popsie macrumors member

I ordered mine last saturday from their website.
    Took the London Bridge because that color become much more beautiful with age.
    Manufacturing: 20 business days.
    Another 22 days to go :)
    For the moment i've their pouch.
    Very pleased with that too, but the pelle is a bit more classy in my opinion.
    Regards.

6. stcizzle macrumors regular

Did BB just start carrying these!?!?!? I was just there last week and the only high end cases were Mophie's.

I really hope they have them at my local BB!!!

7. HiRisk macrumors 6502

They've had it in stock for a while now.

8. gugy macrumors 68030

This is a nice case. I wish BB had more of the Vaja products. I am curious about the Nuova wallet.

9. JCL macrumors member

I have had my eye on that case for awhile.

The one problem (for me) I see is durability. When you fold over the top to the back to make a phone call does the leather crease badly?

It seems like a nice case for someone who goes to work in a suit.

10. blkonblk17 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the compliments everyone. The case is holding up great. I went to best buy a few days ago and was just browsing around. I was surprised when I saw that they actually carried anything by Vaja. All they had was this case and it was the last one left. I figured I'd give it a try. After all, like some previously stated these cases take a while to produce and typically take about 1 month to receive after you order one from the Vaja website. I couldn't pass up the opportunity. The case has been holding up well. The leather doesn't crease up much at all where it bends to open. It's really top notch quality and top notch leather. Feels great, classy look and have received many compliments from co-workers and friends. Cheers!

11. Popsie macrumors member

Great, i'll post some pictures when i've put it on the 5s space grey. But it certainly looks great on the white !