Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

steve31

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2007
Edmonton Canada
Love that case. I also have one that is black and green. I also want to get the messenger bag but am not sure if the retro case will fit into it.

quangdiggity

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2006
Columbus, OH
Has anyone seen this knock-off?

il_430xN.144018062.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/listing/46815235/professional-ipad-black-body-ferrari-red

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
So for what $50 more you can just get the Vaja one instead.. I'm about to purchase me an already made Vaja :D

batman75

macrumors 6502a
Apr 15, 2010
I ordered my Vaja Retro Slim Jacket on April 13th and received it from Fedex today. They say handicraft process will take 25 days on the website. So it is faster than I expected.
The colour I picked is Nautical Blue with Reed Yellow stripe. I'm very impressed with their quality, leather is soft, smell good and my ipad fit perfectly in the case. :D
Here are some pictures, enjoy!!

This looks stunning. I have a question because I was going to buy a Vaja Agenda case with same colour combination.

1) Is the reed yellow like a cream-white colour or is it actually yellow?

2) The nautical blue looks like a medium blue. Not girly like baby blue, not an intense deep blue, but a medium blue slightly lighter than the blue in the swedish flag. Is that right?

JYCH

macrumors member
Original poster
May 5, 2010
i'm selling my Vaja Retro Slim Jacket. I stopped using it since I switched to another sleeve few months ago. It's in mint condition. Vaja doesn't offer this colour combo anymore. PM if interested.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.