Vaja??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by pablo7, Sep 23, 2012.

1. pablo7 macrumors 6502

Anyone have any inside info on when the iPhone 5 Vaja case are gonna be ready?? :apple:

Had one on my 4s and loved it.

2. bobright macrumors 601

how do they look? i thought those were for ipads only lol

3. pablo7 thread starter macrumors 6502

Google them up, the new ones are similar to their old ones but I think they're going for a magnetic type latch to hold it closed.

4. pablo7 thread starter macrumors 6502

Ya they are pricey but their quality is pretty decent. I had my case for almost a year and I looked like the day I bought it. I mostly pocket carry in jeans, it held up nice.

5. botsmack macrumors member

I've had Vaja flip cases for both my iPhone 3GS (handed down to my wife a few years back) and my iPhone 4. The cases are expensive, but worth it. They look and feel great and offer protection. My wife and I both got iPhone 5's this weekend and she's bummed out about having to wait for Vaja to release their updates. The cases keep the phones looking like new. She throws hers in her purse without worry of scratches, etc.

They do add to the weight and footprint of the phone, which is why I stopped using it on my iPhone 4 after a year or so. Nothing wrong with the case. I still use it for travelling. But with all the examples of the iPhone 5 easily getting scratched, I might re-think my case-less iPhone 5 for everyday use.

Definitely recommend Vaja.

6. iKaushal macrumors 6502

iKaushal

Just got delivery of my vaja case for iphone 5. It's amazing.

I've used vaja cases in past for my iphone 3GS, iphone 4 and new ipad. All of them were of amazing quality and feel.

This one has a magnetic latch which secures the flip.