Valley fair san jose

Discussion in 'iPad Launch Meetups' started by AppEzzy, Mar 10, 2011.

1. AppEzzy macrumors regular

Anyone going to valley fair in san jose? Maybe the woz will be there again? I might head over around 5 and see if there are lines.

2. re2st macrumors regular

Anyone at Valley Fair yet? I'm thinking about heading over around 4, maybe 4.30. If the line is too long probably try tomorrow morning.

3. AppEzzy thread starter macrumors regular

not there yet but planning to go around 5. Would love to also know if anyone else is there and what the line looks like.

4. sned45 macrumors newbie

5. Silverfist macrumors member

Silverfist

LOL... Despite my best efforts, I'm still at work and haven't had a chance to head out to Valley Fair yet... would also like to hear how bad it is, or if I should go to Oakridge...

6. re2st macrumors regular

Lines are brutal. Inside and outside. Not worth it tonight if you're just planning to come. I'll try first thing tomorrow morning.. :(

7. dsm2gst macrumors member

My friend arrived at oakridge around 4. They already telling people they might not have enough for the people in line. I have another friend in Los Gatos line is long and Steve Woz is there.

8. re2st macrumors regular

Saturday morning, 9:15. Around 70-100 people in line.

9. re2st macrumors regular

Anyone care to update this one?

I waited yesterday morning, I was around #70 in line. But it was only 64GB Verizon left when it was my turn.

10. ironicninja macrumors newbie

11. ironicninja macrumors newbie

Walked up at 9:45, less than 10 people in line. They had 64GB wifi both colors, sounded like they had many others. Let's just say I didn't see anyone in line walk away disappointed. They said the last couple days have been really good for shipments