Vapor Pro R8 x Patchworks x White iPhone 4s

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by guccigucci88, Jan 30, 2012.

1. guccigucci88, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2012

guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

My patchworks carbon fiber/Kevlar backpiece finally came in the mail today. I plan on using it with the Impact Band if it works, but that hasn't come in yet and I couldn't resist showing it off :)

Something cool about the Patchworks backpieces is that they are not like regular adhesive. You can wash it with water and reuse it as many times as you want which is one of the main reasons I'm using it instead of the ones that came with the R8. (I haven't tried the element ones yet because I like to switch my setup often and just knowing everytime I peel it off it will deteriorate slightly has turned me off it for now.)

Also I had not actually applied the back yet in the pictures which is why it is slightly off. It actually fits perfectly on the glass and there is a white border around the whole thing. Enjoy!

Sorry for the quality of the pictures, it was taken with my girls 3gs. Doesn't really do it justice, but if you look it up it's super nice :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ValentinoV macrumors member

3. pdxa4 macrumors 6502

2nd...

4. guccigucci88 thread starter macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

Thanks!

Regarding flash... No issues there im happy to say. While the backpiece is thicker than your average cover, it isnt thick enough to block or reflect the flash.

5. Six8 macrumors 65816

Six8

6. justinwebb macrumors regular

is the back smooth like has a clear coat over it or is it just the carbon fiber fabric feel?

7. guccigucci88 thread starter macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

When I bought it I thought it would have a clear coat over it. However it is bare carbon fiber and kevlar. While I would've prefered the clear coat, this has grown on me and looks great especially in the light.