Various iPhone 6 Plus Wallet Style Cases

kinster

macrumors 65816
Nov 6, 2006
I've never really fancied a wallet type for my iPhone. But because I've got a 6 Plus now, it's less of a phone now so might consider one.

I ordered this last night, which is similar to the Jolio

Ahboyd

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 13, 2008
I've never really fancied a wallet type for my iPhone. But because I've got a 6 Plus now, it's less of a phone now so might consider one.

I ordered this last night, which is similar to the Jolio

Looking kinda nice case.. do you mind sharing the link? Thx in advance!

jettrue

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2007
Thanks for this. Hadn't seen most of these. The Oak case is intriguing me...

hypno

macrumors regular
Oct 30, 2012
Any other interesting models more like the Hex Solo that people have seen? I really want to try and keep the great in-hand feel of the 6 Plus, while also not making it too bulky.

The DoDo case back wallet is interesting, but the color stinks!

Here is the Hex Solo - it is the thinnest I've seen yet.

Ahboyd

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 13, 2008
The Pact looks really cool.. thanks for the nice addition!

----------

Any other interesting models more like the Hex Solo that people have seen? I really want to try and keep the great in-hand feel of the 6 Plus, while also not making it too bulky.

The DoDo case back wallet is interesting, but the color stinks!

Here is the Hex Solo - it is the thinnest I've seen yet.

I also having my eyes on Hex case. They have nice design to it.

AppleKing786

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2011
I have this one; x-doria Dash Folio One for iPhone 6 Plus $29.99
This looks really interesting. Would you mind posting a few pictures. Concerned about drop protection. Is the lip big enough. Also, how slippery is the case? Thanks!

Josieb1

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2013
London
Thanks for posting these the Pure Gear is exactly what I want, a wallet case that protects the top and bottom too. I've signed up to be notified. :D

Sowelu

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2008
New York City
Some of these cases are stunning, but most aren't wallet cases if they don't hold credit cards, etc. Most of these are cover/portfolio case. Still nice, but I don't see why you'd want a flap/cover without a few slots to hold your debit card, license, metro card, etc.

Apollo231

macrumors regular
Mar 21, 2011
NYC
I love the Portenzo Wallet case! To move away from the wooden inner shell was a great idea, imo. I hope they get a chance soon to update the stock pictures in their website with the 6 and 6+ models :rolleyes:

AnnArborHeel

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2014
http://www.incipio.com/cases/iphone-cases/iphone-6-plus-cases/highland-ultra-thin-folio-case-iphone-6-plus.html

I purchased this folio/wallet case at the AT&T store and really loving it, it has a place for 2 CC/ID
I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I'm gonna ask it anyway, just to confirm: can you remove the cover to this case easily? In other words, can the portion of the case that actually holds the iPhone itself detach from the rest of the case?

sjs314

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2014
No the back case itself does not detach from the wallet it is all one piece

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.