VBulletin problem

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by iPhil, Jan 7, 2008.

1. iPhil macrumors 68040

iPhil

Almost every time i refresh my MR tabs it logs me out.. :confused: :confused:

(9) tabs of MR

Also the multi-Quote system isn't working for me either.. Tried/re-tried the same quotes in two totally different threads.. The threads aren't related..

1 window open (13 tabs) still got 1/2 GB of Free ram ..

Any ideas on a solution ?

2. AmbitiousLemon Moderator emeritus

AmbitiousLemon

Online applications like our forum software use software cookies in order to do things like keep you logged in and keep track of multi-quotes. Cookies are a way for the software to store information for you on your own computer. It sounds like you have not accepted the cookie from MacRumors. Normal browser settings would accept this browser so you have either set your browser to refuse all cookies, or you have set your browser to ask you permission for a cookie, and you have manually refused MacRumors' cookie. Whichever the case you need to go back into your browser preferences and allow MacRumors to give you a cookie if you want to be able to use the multiquote or stay logged in.

3. iPhil thread starter macrumors 68040

iPhil

Thanks Ambitious..

I just forgot that last night when i posted the thread that i turned off the cookies .. :eek: :eek:

A tired mind can't remember things as well as a rested mind ..