Vector Drawing app??

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by TheComposer, Oct 8, 2014.

1. TheComposer macrumors member

Sup, since I got my new Ipad, I was wondering if you knew or recommend a very good app for drawing vectors on the ipad.

I'd like the app to have grid (if possible), pen tool and what not, I'd like to design logos with it.

I've been checking Inkpad (free) looks nice, Ilustrator (for Ipad, don't remember the whole name) is simple but I guess there could be a good bunch more to check.

Would you recommend me one app, if I can try it before I buy it, even better!! (I'll try to check youtube vids of the apps)

:apple:

2. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

3. Donka macrumors 68020

Donka

Another vote for iDraw - excellent app for most things. Look at Touchdraw if you also are interested in other uses such as flowcharting etc.

4. ScottNWDW macrumors 65816

ScottNWDW

5. mgipe macrumors demi-god

mgipe

Another vote for iDraw. One nice feature is that you can create a design on your iPad, and then transfer it to your Mac and continue editing with iDraw for Mac!

6. Glassed Silver macrumors 68020

Glassed Silver

You just missed a 50% promotion I think it was...

iDraw was on my watchlist as well, but I'm waiting for Pixelmator's release, buy that and iDraw too, because I just remembered I wanted to get it, don't need it in the near timeframe though, so might as well wait for the next promotion, which is bound to occur soon when Pixelmator releases haha

Glassed Silver:mac

7. smellalot macrumors 6502

I use Omnigraffle on my Mac and like it. It seems there is an iPad version as well. You could check it out.