"Verify Email"

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Soundburst, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Soundburst macrumors 6502a

Hey everyone,

When I bought my first Apple product I created an Apple ID. That Apple ID was also my .mac account while I had a trial.

I tried to set up Find my iPad on my iPad and it said "verify your email sent to appleID@mac.com.

the problem is. . .you can't actually view or send emails on that account as it was a trial. It's only an Apple ID I use to register all my products, and buy iTunes music on - not an actual email address :S

Can anyone help?

2. OzyOly macrumors 6502a

You could go to here https://appleid.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyAppleId.woa/ and change your email address?

3. Soundburst thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks.

I logged in there and my primary address is the address I get all my iTunes receipts and apple emails from.

But the Find My IPad thing states "We've sent the email to appleid@mac.com please verify".

It seems it can't be done. Online support said I should subscribe to mobile me, check the email, verify it, then cancel mobile me. They said that's the only way :(