Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you experiencing a smiliar issue?

• Total voters

powerbuddy99

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2015
I was in touch with Verizon's customer service, due to the confirmation email they sent, they had my APT # wrong. They rep acknowledged that there was a problem with the new system, and will remove the second address line for the shipping. Now they are asking me to wait till FedEx ships it and notify them to change the address. I was wondering if anyone of you are experience a similar problem

Attack Eagle

macrumors newbie
Jul 21, 2015
Unless you want to go to the back of the queue, by cancelling and reordering, that's all they can do.
Fyi Verizon uses fed ex to ship, but apple uses ups... So first day release devices always ship thru ups, and are according to Apple policies, not Verizon's bc they come from Apple itself.
I wouldn't guarantee they can update the address after shipment, but I know they can't beforehand at all.

Attack Eagle

macrumors newbie
Jul 21, 2015
Because you already made the order. Once made an order can be cancelled or completed. Not modified.

Fropwns

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2013
So my wife and I are on a family plan with her family (mom, dad, sister). When I ordered the phone, I could not change the address to our home, which is on the other side of the country. My sister-in-law contacted VZ, and they told her to contact FEDEX after it ships--I suspect for the very reason noted above that there are two option cancel or complete. I find it a bit unnerving, but if it works, it works. If not, she will have to ship from her house to ours.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.