Verizon 10/7 Delivery Question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by whhs162005, Sep 19, 2015.

1. whhs162005 macrumors newbie

I preordered my iPhone 6s Plus in space gray. I was given an estimated delivery date of 10/7. I haven't ever preordered through Verizon before. Therefore, I was wondering how accurate that was. Is that a pretty set date. Or, are they similar to Apple in that they give you a later date just to play it safe and there is a strong chance I could get the phone earlier that the estimated date. Thanks for any help :D.

2. Jws macrumors regular

I ordered my iPhone 6 last year from Verizon a few weeks after release. They gave me a ship estimate near the end of October. It was delivered about a week earlier than expected.

It's not the exact same situation you're in, but there does seem to be some evidence that their estimates are conservative.

3. Grmnracing macrumors regular

I also have the same delivery date as you. It is possible to get the phone earlier, however unlikely. You will most likely see your card get charged around 10/4 - 10/5. Then the phone will be shipped, as long as it clears your account.

4. laurarh macrumors regular

I also have a 10/07 delivery. I did seen someone in another thread get upped to 9/25 from a 9/30 date. So it would be nice if we could at least get 9/30.