Verizon 3G / LTE down?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by amakh007, Apr 18, 2012.

1. amakh007 macrumors member

My iPad won't connect to Verizon (although it still indicates coverage) since about 5 p here in DC. Just got off the phone with them and they say it's a server issue. Any one having problems??

2. livlif macrumors member

I'm having the same problem on mine. I'm also in DC. SUCKS!!!

3. felux macrumors newbie

I have had problems in Philly since about 6PM last night. Not sure if its related to the carrier setting update but since then I have experienced:

1. Messages telling me I have used all of my data. I have only used 112MB since it renewed on 4/17.
    2. Messages telling me "Could not activate cellular data network" PLMN not allowed
    3. Signal going away and coming back.

It seems fine now although the signal coming and going is still happening. Keeping my fingers crossed that is works out on its own.

4. freelance2 macrumors newbie

freelance2

same here

Had LTE problems west of Boston, Chicago airport, and Las Vegas in the last 24 hours. This never happened with my Verizon iPad 2.

5. Rorlow macrumors member

Have you tried shutting it down and restarting? Sometimes this restarted my connectivity issues with AT&T . . .

6. freelance2 macrumors newbie

freelance2

This AM I got an alert message: carrier settings need to be updated. I clicked Yes. Hope that solves the problem.

7. amakh007 thread starter macrumors member

It came back up yesterday morning for me. So it was down about 16 hours. Had to reboot it also to start back up LTE connection once they got their servers fixed. Hope it's not on ongoing issue!!