Verizon 4.2.7

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by SoaringUSAEagle, Apr 18, 2011.

1. SoaringUSAEagle macrumors newbie

So I just (accidentally) updated my iphone to 4.2.7 and was wondering if/when/how this will be available to be hacked again.

2. anthdci macrumors 6502

Can I ask how you managed to "accidentally" update? I can understand mis-clicking on update now button, but then to watch iTunes and your phone spend then next 20-30 mins updating seems quite far fetched... The new jailbreak for 4.2.7 will be out soon, there has been some problems with the latest version and the iPhone4, but I am sure they will be resolved in the next couple of days.

3. ClutchThese macrumors 65816

ClutchThese

LOLs...i love the "accidental update" posts. :) fills me with glee!

4. SoaringUSAEagle thread starter macrumors newbie

Meh, it's life. Really wasnt thinking about it at the time and didn't know that the new jailbreak software wasnt out. I'll wait for it - no big deal here.

5. anthdci macrumors 6502

look like the new version of redsn0w is out so you can jailbreak it, see the top post here

6. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Unless I missed it, it doesn't specifically say that it works with 4.2.7. In fact, it only lists the iphone4 GSM as being compatible, not the verizon version.

7. SoaringUSAEagle thread starter macrumors newbie