Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Markisss88

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 28, 2008
Well here it is folks, the three top Smartphones all on Americas best network, and hopefully in a couple weeks the final one being the iPhone.....

APPLEFAN8

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2007
NJ/GA/FL
Don't let applejuiced read this. He'll flame it up saying that it will come in 2012-2014. But there are people out there like this that love to start stuff.

Markisss88

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 28, 2008
Sprint also has Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Palm WebOS, and Android... I don't think that means that Apple is next on the list.

Im just saying theres a reason everyone wants Verizon ( the best network in the US)

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Don't let applejuiced read this. He'll flame it up saying that it will come in 2012-2014. But there are people out there like this that love to start stuff.

Please dude, Im glad if it happens but Im a realist and I just dont think it will.
If it doesnt you should go beg Daddy to let you switch to AT&T for an iPhone or you'll be waiting for a while. :D

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Im just saying theres a reason everyone wants Verizon ( the best network in the US)

Not the best network in my area. And basicly thats all it matters to people.
I can care less if Verizon has great service in Nebraska and South Dakota but I dont live there or ever will visit.
Im lucky to be covered in AT&T 3G everywhere I go so IMO AT&T is the best Network to be on and with the best smartphone.

Markisss88

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 28, 2008
Not the best network in my area. And basicly thats all it matters to people.
I can care less if Verizon has great service in Nebraska and South Dakota but I dont live there or ever will visit.
Im lucky to be covered in AT&T 3G everywhere I go so IMO AT&T is the best Network to be on and with the best smartphone.

cool...moving on .....

APPLEFAN8

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2007
NJ/GA/FL
Please dude, Im glad if it happens but Im a realist and I just dont think it will.
If it doesnt you should go beg Daddy to let you switch to AT&T for an iPhone or you'll be waiting for a while. :D

Last time I check i'm an adult. They don't care, it's my money. I will make the smart decision and i'm not going to AT&T now but save my money and wait for Verizon. I'm 19 and don't need to be paying 100 a month for a phone bill when I could save 1200 a year and put it toward college books and such. If and when it comes to verizon i'll just put it on my parents family plan.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.