Verizon Business iPhone 5 Preorder Status Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by griffinmeyer, Sep 19, 2012.

1. griffinmeyer macrumors member

I orded on the business site at about 4:30 AM PST (30 min after they started taking orders), and my order status still says "Awaiting Inventory". What about yourselves?

2. griffinmeyer thread starter macrumors member

3. gmee macrumors newbie

I have a date of 9/26, order page just updated, but tracking number, carrier, etc. are blank. What to expect now?

4. heyryanleys macrumors newbie

I preordered from a local Verizon store and they told me ship date was Oct. 5th. I lost the password for my email that I use on Verizon and was dumb enough to not change it, so I can't get any email updates. I'm gonna try to change the email adress and I'll get back to you.

I'm hoping with all the cancellations it gets moved up!

5. harleymhs macrumors 6502

ordered 2 phones on friday at 3:30 am got a white one and black one with cases and screen protectors ! Never got an email to confirm but I did get a confirm # after placing the order.. they both arrived friday via fed ex! Now they are boxed up going back, they SUCK! Battery sucks, Ios 6 sucks and so does the volume! There seem to be alot of people having problems with the speaker volume after using siri, and having to restart the phone! It happened to our both phones as well! Keeping our 4's and our 500$ in the bank!