verizon.com order problem

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mikeyfabs, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Mikeyfabs macrumors member

So I ordered 2 phones at launch (3am EST) and I had to do it one at a time since I was doing the edge feature, so in a moment of rushing/being half asleep I put in my CC number wrong for my wife's phone that I ordered, no big deal, I got an email from verizon last friday(18) saying there was a problem with processing so I called them immediately and she said there was a problem with the card, so I gave her the correct number and to my dismay she was having difficulty processing it and had to cancel that order and then re order it for me with the notion that it wasn't my fault this order was cancelled bc of a computer snafu and I should still be receiving the phone on the 25. Fast forward to yesterday I call verizon to check on the phone(mine is processed already with a tracking #) and the guy told me the same thing that there was a notation on the account about not losing my spot in line, great. Wake up this morning and myself and my wife both have an email stating that the order on 9/18 was cancelled and there was a new order created on 9/22 with a ship date of 10/7. Called verizon again and they gave me the same line, don't worry there is a notation stating to be shipped 9/25. Anyone else having a similar issue? Should I expect the phone Friday or break the bad news to the misses

2. dball4 macrumors regular

Break the bad news, the system is all automated and a note on the account won't do anything

3. Mikeyfabs thread starter macrumors member

figured that. oh well lol