Verizon Data Issue

Discussion in 'iPad' started by crobbins, Mar 11, 2011.

1. crobbins macrumors 6502

I just got the 64GB Verizon iPad. I keep attempting to add data, but the Verizon connection doesn't seem to work at all. I have reset the device, turned the data card on and off, turned wifi on and off, put it in and out of airplane mode yet I've gotten nothing. Am I missing something? Suggestions anyone? :confused:

2. Cleaver66 macrumors newbie

Verizon iPad2 3G connection issues

Just returned my Verizon 3G iPad last night. The issue at hand is that the iPad would fail to connect to the Verizon network, the unit would just say searching... Called Verizon a couple of times and they would instruct me to re provision the account. After this was done my iPad would then find and connect to the Verizon 3G network. After two calls to Verizon and after having to reprovions the account 5 times I have lost faith in my Verizon iPad. Still within my 14 day return period I went to the Apple store, iPad still displaying "searching..." I explained
    My situation to the help desk and requested an exchange for the AT&T 64G 3G. after checking with several people and being told that they had no stock and offers of a return and gift card credit they magically located a fresh AT&T 3G 64G in the back room! Very Happy! If your problems continue return if you can.