Verizon Data Plans

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by njain, Aug 12, 2011.

1. njain macrumors member

ok so im thinking about going to buy an iphone 4 this weekend because i need it for school right now and cant wait any longer to get the iphone 5. my question is what verizon data plan u suggest i should get. really all i will be doing is surfing the web and checking emails. and if i do wait for the "iphone 5" to come out, do you think verizon will change data plan option like att is planning?

2. ckurt25 macrumors 6502a

ckurt25

Start with the base data plan if you don't think you'll be using it that much. Monitor your usage on the Verizon site every few days. If it looks like you're going to go over just call them and change plans.

I doubt (just my $.02) that they'd change plans when a new device comes out.

My last piece of advice is to wait for the next iPhone. Even though you say you can't, I'd find a way if I were you. More than likely it's 4-6 weeks away. You may find yourself wishing you had waited. I can't remember what the return policy is... 15 days or 30. IF (big if) you can time it right, get the 4 and return / exchange it for the 5 when it comes out. There is no way to guarantee this will work unless you know the exact release date of the 5, which no one knows at this time.

3. njain thread starter macrumors member

ok thanks. and ya as much as its gonna hurt, i think ill wait for the iphone 5 to come out :rolleyes: