iPad Verizon Data Usage App?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by harleymhs, Nov 9, 2013.

1. harleymhs macrumors 6502

Jul 19, 2009
    Hey Guys, I just a the Ipad Air with Verizon, I just signed up for 20 GB to try out their LTE service in my area.. I was wondering if they have an APP to track usage or do have to go back into settings every time I want to see what I have left? I did see a VERIZON mobile app and it didn't let me sign in, I guess that's for cell phone accounts! Thanks!!!
  2. Zepaw macrumors 65816

Apr 18, 2010
    In settings > Cellular Data it shows you the data you've used in that period and breaks it down by app.

I had Verizon a couple years ago so it may be changed but it allowed me to track data through myverizon stuff.
  3. rui no onna macrumors 603

rui no onna

Oct 25, 2013
    The myverizon app only works if you're on postpaid.
  4. harleymhs thread starter macrumors 6502

Jul 19, 2009
    Thanks' I know how to find the data in settings I wanted to know if Verizon had an app to monitor data used.. Thanks
  5. colodane macrumors 6502a

Nov 11, 2012
    I'm not aware of any dedicated Verizon app. I use an app called "DataMan" which I like a lot. Gives very useful displays of all data used, both cellular and wifi. Check it out.
  6. harleymhs thread starter macrumors 6502

Jul 19, 2009
    Just found that one! it works GREAT! Thank YoU!
  7. shadow puppet macrumors 6502

shadow puppet

Dec 2, 2012
    4th padded cell on the right
    There is a My Verizon Mobile app. I haven't tried it because the current reviews aren't so hot. Currently I keep tabs using my Verizon IP5 or go online to my account. But thanks for the heads up on the DataMan app. Will check it out.