Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Banana Slug

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
Ordered iP6 on Edge. Selected the 6gb Max data plan since I was coming off unlimited. Took me a long time today to get the phone activated. I just looked and my $30 UDP is still on the phone. :D Wonder if they'll make the switch when my billing cycle resets on the 14th.

overfedexed

macrumors regular
Jan 1, 2014
Me too

Ordered iP6 on Edge. Selected the 6gb Max data plan since I was coming off unlimited. Took me a long time today to get the phone activated. I just looked and my $30 UDP is still on the phone. :D Wonder if they'll make the switch when my billing cycle resets on the 14th.

I also have Verizon with a UDP. I was out of contract and upgraded to a 6, paying $200. I expected to loose my UDP and get the 6gb Loyalty Max or whatever they call it.

Anyway, I tried to activate it through iTunes and was having a difficult time, so I call the Verizon 800 number. The csr said "I see that you still have your UDP, did you pay full price"? I said no, $200. She then told me that she wasn't changing it and by the way, Merry early Christmas.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.