Verizon having data and connection problems

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by blaake, Nov 4, 2012.

1. blaake macrumors regular

About 2 weeks ago i was at a college football game(UF vs SC) and my girlfriend had just got the gs3. She hesitated getting it because she hates andriod and all of the problems it comes with. She kept telling me at the game that she was losing data connection when surfing the web and she wasnt getting calls or text. At first i thought it was just the gs3 but then i realized i could not load web pages either on my iPhone 5. I was still receiving text messages and calls but not data connection. She ended up returning the gs3 and getting an iPhone 5. Has anyone else had this problem? i havent encountered another problem since.

2. gsugolfer macrumors 6502a

gsugolfer

I take it that's the first football game you've been to.

It's going to happen at every one you go to.

It's not a phone issue, it's a crowd issue.

3. blaake thread starter macrumors regular

Ive been to every home game this year. even the one yesterday, and a few in the past.

4. einmusiker macrumors 68030

einmusiker

is there a program out there called "Andriod" with tons of problems?????

That must suck you should really try "Android" it's a great operating system

5. gsugolfer macrumors 6502a

gsugolfer

Well, you can pretty much count on it happening when you're around large crowds like that. Nothing is wrong with your phone.

6. blaake thread starter macrumors regular

I had multiple Android phones and loved them. I just was just sick of dealing with apps force closing and what not.

----------

alright, just checking. thanks for the info.

7. gsugolfer macrumors 6502a

gsugolfer

No problem, it happens to me at Georgia Tech and Georgia Southern games. GSU is in a smaller town and draws about 20k to games. GT is in Atlanta and draws about 40-45k and I can't get a data connection at either game.