Carrier Verizon In Store 7+ Availability

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dylanmarsh, Sep 23, 2016.

1. dylanmarsh macrumors newbie

Just wondered if anyone has had luck picking up a 7+ in a Verizon Store, corporate or partner, and if so was it early in the AM when they open or another time. I asked in store (corporate) today but was told "no stores have 7+'s yet". Wondering if this is true or if maybe all Verizon stock is going to online/pre-orders.

2. USC_Gamecock macrumors 6502

USC_Gamecock

If you have access to an Apple store nearby -- keep an eye out on the inventory site everyone's been looking at -- http://www.istocknow.com/live/

A little after midnight your local time, the points will turn green indicating inventory at your local Apple store. You'll be able to reserve whatever they have in stock from the Apple website. Worked for me last night.

3. theman510 macrumors 6502a

No stores near me (northern NJ) have any 7+ in any color. One I called today told me they haven't gotten any at all yet.

I have a Jet Black 7+ 128 GB pre order in with a 10/26 expected ship date through a Verizon business account. Hoping to find one in store before then and cancel the pre order.

4. dylanmarsh thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes I've seen a bunch of Matte Black near me at Apple Stores but I really want to trade my 6S+ in with Verizon and upgrade that way as opposed to buying at an Apple Store :-/
    Yah that's what it seems like. I have a preorder for 10/26 as well. Matte Black Pluses have been getting pretty easy to reserve at Apple Stores here in NYC this week so I figured the VZW stores should be getting them soon as well. I feel bad for the people that waited in line at a VZW store on launch day!!

5. BLuRRnAWAY macrumors newbie

My buddy owns a Verizon store in Boston, he said he has not had any + phones delivered yet. (Besides customer pre-orders).

He said they're expecting delivery of open stock with a month.

6. dylanmarsh thread starter macrumors newbie

Got it. Thanks for the info!

7. Vorpal279 macrumors member

If any of you hear of 7+ becoming available, let me know here!

8. Vorpal279 macrumors member

Has anybody seen open stock of iPhone 7+ in Verizon Stores yet?