Verizon iPad 2's are IN STOCK @ MACMALL !!!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ATHmathieu, Mar 14, 2011.

1. ATHmathieu macrumors regular

MacMall has various iPad 2 Verizon models NOW IN STOCK!!! White/Black 16,32, and 64GB models!

Better hurry!!! Check the website and search for "ipad 2" then call to place order.

2. Mad Mac Maniac macrumors 601

Mad Mac Maniac

A little bit of here and a little bit of there.
    well now that you blabbed it all over the freaking internet they will be gone in no time! :p

3. ATHmathieu thread starter macrumors regular

Probably not, the Verizon units seem to be the redheaded stepchild of the iPad 2 order craze ;)

4. brianm801 macrumors member

5. csnplt macrumors 6502

csnplt

They're not in stock. I just called Macmall only to hear that they'll be shipping in 3 to 4 weeks, same as anywhere else.

6. sillyrabbitt macrumors 6502

i called they said they have 64gb black verizon

7. Cutwolf macrumors 6502

Dude you're a ***** king.

Just got 64 gb white verizon overnighted.

8. sillyrabbitt macrumors 6502

Nice enjoy! Thats what I got from day one its slick! i think i want to buy the kids a 16gb wifi so they can get ____ off mine! lol

9. xciteboy macrumors newbie

Thanks for posting!

I wasn't planning to get a 3G version because I never used the 3G in my iPad1. But paying a little more now to avoid lines/getting to work later, and shipping waits is worth it to me. Hopefully adds a little bit to resale value also.

64GB white, shipped overnight

10. legallegend macrumors newbie

Are you sure it was an iPad 2. The website says shipping is 3-4 weeks.

11. xciteboy macrumors newbie

I was real specific. Had to be 64GB, had to be white, had to ship overnight. When I ordered by phone the website was still showing availability. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

If they screw up and backorder me, I'll just cancel it. If they screw up and send me an iPad1, it's going back and I'll dispute the shipping charge via CC company- would be pretty difficult to defend shipping a 'white' iPad1. :)

12. spinedoc77 macrumors G3

spinedoc77

They have 64gb wifi if anyone wants that, but no 3g ones, at least no ATT ones.

13. biosci macrumors 6502a

14. Westie621 macrumors newbie

Assuming no screw ups, I just ordered a 64 gb black Verizon ipad 2 for overnight delivery.

15. legallegend macrumors newbie

I just spoke to them and clearly asked if they would be shipped immediately and she said 2 to 3 weeks.

16. Dr99, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2011

Dr99 macrumors member

I just ordered a 32gb Verizon. She looked it up, and was surprised it was there. Haven't gotten my confirmation yet, but looks promising.

Edit/update: I got my confirmation and they ordered me a 64gb. Called back and canceled as they don't have 32gb in stock.

17. ldobson macrumors regular

Also called and spoke to a supervisor. ALL models can be ordered now but will ship in 2 to three weeks, if you were told otherwise I would recommend calling and talking to a supervisor.

18. mfreetofly macrumors newbie

Guaranteed tomorrow delivery

I just got off the phone and ordered a 64GB Black Verizon Wireless Ipad 2 and he guaranteed me delivery tomorrow. This was at 1:04pm EST time on 3/14/11.

19. Cutwolf macrumors 6502

I just called and spoke to a different person who confirmed my order was in stock and that I'll be receiving it tomorrow. He double checked it's availability, and then released my order (it was showing as on hold). Then reiterated I'll get it tomorrow morning.

20. legallegend macrumors newbie

My order was confirmed for delivery tomorrow. We'll see.

What is the difference betweening being from Apple and buying from MacMall?

I bought one from Apple Friday, but the only color our store got in 3G was white and I do not like it. Rather than wait and continue to waste time calling Apple I went ahead and ordered one from MacMall.

21. cathexist, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2011

cathexist macrumors newbie

My order was also confirmed for delivery tomorrow...we'll see what happens.

Black 64gb with Verizon...would have preferred AT&T honestly, but I don't be using the data THAT much, I mostly wanted the GPS chip in there.

EDIT: ...and my order now is now available on the order status page and has the details, no tracking yet obviously...but she said tomorrow.

22. patrickpkt macrumors newbie

I just called and ordered what is, apparently, the last black 64GB Verizon model. The rep I spoke to said there were two white 64s as well. No tax for me, and $25 overnight shipping (or $18 for two day).

Thanks for the heads up!

23. ATHmathieu thread starter macrumors regular

Just glad to share the deal with others as I know many are unnecessarily sitting around waiting because Apple always likes to make their customers bust.

24. Charlie Sheen macrumors 6502

Charlie Sheen

25. ewhite macrumors member

64GB Verizon 3G in stock, confirmed, Black. I just called a bit ago and was tempted but I have no need for that much storage.

Hope this helps someone else.