Carrier Verizon iPad Air 2 Orders

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Mattballew, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Mattballew macrumors newbie

I know there are a few threads out now about LTE iPads and their ship dates. But I dont see anything about Verizon Specific. I am wondering if any Verizon Customers who ordered through Verizon have gotten theirs yet?

I ordered a iPad Air 2 Silver 128GB from Verizon the afternoon Pre Orders started. My Expected ship date is 10-31-14 but I hear that other carriers (non Verizon) are getting their iPads already. Im wondering if Verizon customers just got the short end of the stick, or if it is due to the amount of orders Verizon got..

Anyone Got any updates on their Verizon Order other than 10-31 Ship date?

2. Jglnaz macrumors newbie

I ordered a few days ago with the same Oct 31 delivery date. When I ordered my phone it was sent a few days earlier then the promised date. From what I was told I would receive it next Friday unless there are weather delays. I chose a gold Air with 64 GB. It is my Christmas gift to myself! Woohoo.:)

3. jplevine macrumors member

I pre-ordered a 64GB space grey cellular version on 10/17 from VZW. I've got the same ship date of 10/31. I've been toying with picking one up at the Apple Store locally and canceling the order, but I am saving $100 through VZW for entering a 2 year contract ($10/month on share plan, so no big deal). So I think I am going to try to remain patient and wait. Hopefully it arrives sooner than that. It seems the only store to have the cellular models is the Apple Store.

4. Mattballew thread starter macrumors newbie

Tracking info was updated today and has been picked up by FedEX. Anyone else getting tracking numbers yet?

5. paula6989 macrumors newbie

I received my tracking info yesterday. Pre-ordered on day one. Delivering tomorrow 10/28.

6. dk2b macrumors newbie

7. metzy25 macrumors 6502a

metzy25

I order a 64 go in gold from Verizon on 10/25 with ship date of 10/31. Still no movement.

8. neff2k macrumors newbie

Ordered on 10/17 and still no change as of 10/27 2:30pm. Same status:

"Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon."

Ordered the 128GB Gold